Crockers Chef’s Table is a unique exclusive dining experience located in Tring.
Our guests can book individual seats or the whole table for a private meal.
By submitting a booking you are accepting and acknowledging the following terms and conditions.
Unfortunately due to the size and nature of our kitchen we are unable to cater for dietary requirements and dislikes. We will however cater for major allergies, pregnancy, religious reasons and intolerance at our discretion. We regret that we can’t 100% guarantee that your meal will be prepared an allergen free environment. We require a minimum of 7 days notice of any dietary requirements before your reservation. If you would like to discuss further our team are only too happy to take your call on 01442 828971
Booking Terms and Conditions.
- Reservations can be made online, by email or by phone on 01442 828971
- All guests wanting to make a reservation must be willing to give their full name, contact number, valid email address and credit or debit card details.
- We require a deposit of £10/person for weekday lunches & 50% per person for weekend lunch and all dinners at the time of booking.
- Cancelations must be made at least 7 days in advance of your reservation.
- Cancelations received within 7 days of your reservation will result in the loss of your deposit. Our team will do their best to re-book your seats and if successful we will of course refund your deposit.
- Cancelations must be made in writing via email or over the phone. Your reservation isn’t canceled until you have received a confirmation from us.
- We offer private hire of the Chef’s Table for a minimum of 14 guests. Please email email@example.com should you wish to discuss this further.
- Our lunch and dinner reservation times are 12:30pm and 19:30pm. The only time these may be adjusted is for a fully private booking of the Chef’s Table.
- Late arrivals will result in missing some parts of the meal. We advise our guests to arrive before the dining time.
- Unfortunately due to the nature of the building there is no disabled access to the Chef’s Table.
- We regret the dinner experience isn’t suitable for children under 14. If you would like to bring a child to lunch or dinner please get in touch first.