This is the privacy notice of Unique Dining Limited (“UDL”). In this document, “we”, “our”, or “us” refers to UDL. We are company number 09131561 registered in England and Wales. Our registered office is Suite K, 19-25 Salisbury Square Old Hatfield Hertfordshire AL9 5BT
WHAT WE MAY COLLECT
You may be asked to submit personal information about yourself, for example:
- Name and company name;
- Contact information (including email address);
- Demographic information (such as post code and address);
- Sensitive personal information (such as dietary requirements);
- Other information relevant to customer surveys and/or offers.
When you supply any personal information to crockerstring.co.uk we have a legal obligation towards you in the way we use that data. We must collect the information fairly, that is, we must explain to you how we will use it and tell you if we want or pass the information on to anyone else. When using your personal information UDL will act in accordance with all current legislation from time to time in place.
WHAT WE DO WITH THE INFORMATION WE GATHER
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping;
- To improve our products and services;
- To periodically send promotional emails about new products, special offers or other information which we think you may find interesting;
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by post, phone, fax or email;
- We may use the information to customise the website according to your interests.
DO WE PASS ON YOUR PERSONAL DETAILS TO THIRD PARTIES?
We don’t pass on your personal details to third parties however when interacting with UDL you may be required to provide personal information to one of our trusted third-party partners.
ACCESS TO YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You have a right to request a copy of the personal information that UDL holds about you and have any inaccuracies corrected. If you have any questions or any specific requests please use this email address email@example.com.
- Right to be forgotten: At your request we will permanently delete your account and all data associated with it.
- Right of portability: We will export your account data to a third party at any time upon your request.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure.
In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site.
For further information on cookies please visit www.aboutcookies.org.
Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used.
This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not.
A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer.
This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to enable you to visit other websites of interest easily. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
Mailing List – Mail Chimp
If you subscribe to our mailing list then your personal information is logged directly with Mailchimp.
Bookings – Tock, Inc.
When you make a booking your personal information including dietary requirements is logged directly with Tock, Inc.
Our Shop – Woo Commerce/Stripe
CONTROLLING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes;
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law.
Any personal information we request from you will be safeguarded under the General Data Protection Regulation 2016.